Coworking & Childcare
Hey There! Welcome! Looks like you could use some flexible childcare?
Are you struggling to complete a project, work or study from home with a little one and just need a few hours a week to focus? Are you new to Summerville area and need a community of like-minded parents to connect with? Is full-time care just too expensive and you want flexible care that fits your schedule and budget? Not familiar with coworking or have questions? Check out our FAQ here.
an adult college student in need of childcare?
a stay-at-home mom in need of some adult conversation?
a lonely remote professional or stay-at-home mom?
looking for an alternative to Starbucks to meet clients?
an independent consultant looking to network?
a dreamer looking ready to finally take action on your business?
a new working mom looking for support?
If so, Work Nest can help you by offering:
- Productivity: Worry-free space for you to focus on your business or work
- Convenience: Personal concierge services to make your life easier
- Affordability: Cost-effective alternatives to nanny or daycare
- Flexibility: Plans to fit your schedule
- A Break: Even Superwoman needs help. Grab a cup and coffee and just chill out
- Guilt-free ambition: Chase your professional dreams without the guilt of leaving a small child
- Work BFF: Kick isolation to the curb and find your tribe
- Accountability: Goal-crushing workshops + resources to help you achieve your dream
- Support: Surround yourself with women who understand your struggles as a working mom
Inside Work Nest:
- coworking + meeting room
- separate mixed-age, open play area with dedicated caregiver (6 weeks - 4 years)
- nap + nursing room
- printer for small printing jobs
- free wifi
- free coffee, juice and snacks
- free onsite parking lot
- exclusive member discounts
- workshops, networking events and professional support
- a welcoming community of like-minded parents
About the Kid Cave
Our family-focused approach promises treat you and your family as a member of our nest. We know how it feels to leave your children in cold and unfamiliar environments. We want our Kid Cave to be a place your children ask to!
Work Nest is not a daycare and operates very similarly to a drop-off childcare within gyms or churches. Membership is inclusive of two children, up to age five (additional for more). Children do NOT have to be potty-trained.
We also encourage quiet time (with napping mats). If you would like to participate, please bring a blanket and any comfort items.
Childcare is offered between 930 AM and 430 PM, to not exceed four hours any given day. Not familiar with coworking or have questions? Check out our FAQ here.